Kawan Ads

Tuesday 23 December 2014

2014 - Thank You

This year so much color on it..The beautiful and the sour..upside and down..make it the best spice in my life..

With 4 lovely kids, family yang sentiasa support and bagi kata peransang..Thank You, Kak Izah, Kak Yie, Abg Amy, Mak and Ayah..

And Thank You my precious sayang, Zureen Affidah, Zareen Amanda, Zafirol Zaffran and Zafirah Zaheen..Mama always give the best for you, dear...

Thank You, Mother In Law , Rosiah Yaacob for taking care my children while i'm away cari rezeki and uruskan online business..

Thank You allah for give the best for me..I know banyaknya dosa dari masa muda sehingga sekarang..yang tertebusnya diri..Thank You allah, for the strength and forgiveness..Thank You allah because not take my precious babies..Thank You allah for everything..

Subhana allah..


No comments: